Friday, August 19, 2011

Free From The Pain Of Yesterday

I woke up this morning with a tremendous pain in my back... I went to bed last night feeling physically fine, where did this pain come from? As I prepared to start my day, I decided I would call the doctor, the pain hurt so bad... When I arrived at work, I made a wiser choice... I sought The Great Healer God...

As I started to pray, I felt the Lord say, "I'm not going to heal your back... I already have... Then the power of God hit me... I was getting ready to ask for something, I already had... I had to make a choice... Speak words of life, or words of death... I choose life... It was amazing... The pain, which had come suddenly, left me just as quick...

The best part, God showed me where the pain came from... It was a hurt from my past, I allowed back in... Thats where the pain formed in back... Wow...

The Lord reminded me of these words, He had spoken to me... I breath My Life of tomorrow into your wound of yesterday… The hands of time will leave a scare… A touch of God will bring forth new life…

I encourage all my friends, we are free from the wounds of are past... Time is not a healer, God is... I speak the healer power of God will touch each of my friends and the chains of their past wounds are broken... God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment