Wednesday, June 11, 2014

TO COACH WITH LOVE


TO COACH WITH LOVE


When I was a young boy there was a movie called “To Sir With Love”…  It did not win an academy award, but it left such an impression on Coach’s heart…  It was the story of a teacher played by Sindey Poitier and how he changed the lives of a group of kids every one had given up on…  Its now graduation day and they are saying goodbye to Sir…

Well over 23 years thousands and thousands have gone through Coach’s program and the transformations are mind blowing…  Though they eventually all say goodbye to Coach all of them have blessed me in a way they will never know…  Today I received this message from one getting ready to leave and it brought a tear to Coach’s eye and it made me think of that movie which changed my life, these are her words…

“Although I am sad tomorrow will be my last weigh in, I am not unhappy with my results. I have now learned the importance of fueling my body with the right foods in the right amounts at the right time. Thanks for all the knowledge coach!!! See you tomorrow”…  I am so proud of Jeannette, though she won’t be checking in she will always be a part of Coach…  Coach
www.thefatlosscoach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment