Monday, March 9, 2015

LEAVE THE LAND OF "YO" TO LOSE FAT and KEEP IT OFF

It is Time to Leave the Land of “YO”

Growing up Coach lived in an old fashioned Italian family and when my old world mom said yes she meant yes and when she said no you knew what she meant… She was a simple woman, but you always knew where you stood with her…
This seems to be a common thread when it comes to being stable in a healthy lifestyle… It takes knowing what to do and say yes to doing it and knowing when to say no and being faithful to your decision to lose fat and keep it off…
If a client who was once stable in right foods, right amounts and at right times starts to struggle I find many times it is because they are now living in what I call the “Land of Yo”… They are now somewhere between yes and no, or better yet maybe becomes the new yes…
If I were to attach a word to the “Land of Yo” it would be frustration… The citizens of “Yo” seem to all be frustrated… The part of them that wants to do right they now only listen to let’s say 80% and the part of them which chooses wrong they only listen to 20%, which causes the frustration neither right or wrong is kept satisfied… The greater disappointment comes to the residents of “Yo”, when they have “NO” results from their efforts and the body fat returns…
It is time to leave the “Land of Yo” and it starts by saying “YES”… Yes I believe I can lose fat and keep it off… Yes it is my desire to create a healthy lifestyle… Yes I will give all my heart to accomplish my goal…
I know Coach’s mom would be looking down today with a smile… God bless… Coachwww.thefatlosscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment