Friday, July 18, 2014

THE BATTLE IS WON

We Don't Fight for Victory but From VICTORY

The Battle Is Won

My favorite task is to look into a new clients eyes after I have taught them their new healthy nutrition lifestyle and say, "the victory to their ideal body now lives inside ...them"... The promise of my Glyco-Cycle concept is to target the fat, but be friendly to the muscle...

The challenge during the metamorphic journey is to keep my clients from going by what they see instead of what they believe... I ask my clients not to weigh themselves, because the scale will tell them where they are and I want them to see who they are... I want them to see through the eyes of their belief and believe the victory is already won... My clients become not good, but great at managing their weight and health... Its common for me to say they are at the FINISH at the start...

This morning the Lord gave me these words,"we do not fight for victory but from VICTORY... Gods greatest promise is to COMPLETE in us that which He began...

I am so happy to see this promise at work in the life of Michele... In 12 weeks she lost 31 ib. Of fat while gaining 5 lb. Of muscle... Several times along the way Michele would express what the scale said and I was always quick to redirect her thoughts she already had the finish living inside her today... Michele is amazing proof we will receive whatever we BELIEVE... Im so blessed to be a part of her VICTORIOUS journey... Coach

www.thefatlosscoach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment