Friday, July 18, 2014

Your Success Is In God’s Hands


Your Success Is In God’s Hands


Over the years I have always smiled when asked to you offer a money back guarantee…  How quickly we would settle for a money back guarantee, when we could have a guarantee much more powerful and one that would last…  God promises in His word, “I will complete in you that which I began”…  Here is another example of the proof of that promise in my clients Kristy’s own words…

I can clearly remember the day that Dr. J referred me to you… I was unhappy with my body and I felt like I was at a dead end… I told Dr J "I already know how to eat healthy, but the scale will not budge a single pound, and I work my butt off at my boot camp classes 5 days a week and run 20+ miles a week”…

I have had trainers in the past write me meal plans, and the recommendation was always "high protein, low carb, and then I met you and that changed everything!!!

You have taught me to eat the right foods at the right times… I eat MORE carbs than before and spend LESS time at the gym… I started at 137lbs with 33% body fat... I am now 120lbs with 19.5% body fat.... I could not have done this without you and God!!!

My new found spiritual journey with God began this past December at that time I learned that, sometimes God allows us to hit rock bottom only to discover that He is the Rock! The moment I went onto your website and started reading your own personal journey with God, I knew that it was not a coincidence that Dr. J referred me to you, but that it was all in God's plan for our introduction....

You have changed my life through the hands of God.... My favorite session with you was when you prayed with me and said that you could see me as being on His "Potter's Wheel" with God's hands wrapped around me shaping my body, my mind, and my spirit to His liking.. I think about that beautiful image ALL THE TIME…  A few days after that session, I came across daily devotion, "For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Chris Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." Eph 2:10.

Thank you Coach and Thank you God…

I am so privileged to see God at work in the lives of so many…  Where ever you are in your journey see yourself on the Potters Wheel in the hands of the Master God and watch God work the miraculous in you…  Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment