Wednesday, January 23, 2013

No One Size Weight Loss


No One Size Weight Loss


 

During a recent interview on Fox network, the show host Stan Simpson started his program by saying in America we are eating too much and working out too little…  Okay, so what is the BIG news, excuse my pun, we have all heard those comments more than we care to remember regarding obesity?  The “BIG NEWS” was my response, I said, “most people I meet eat too little, and their weight problem has little to do with exercise…  Stan’s response, “interesting”…

 

I kept on being asked the same question…  What is an average amount of food most viewers need to consume to lose weight?  My response, “no one size works for everyone, the right amount is unique to each person”…  I continued by pointing out only one isle in grocery store were food comes with any instructions…  Stan asked, ‘what isle is that”?  My response, pet food isle, He laughed and said interesting, I wasn’t joking…

 

Then I was asked give us examples of fat busting foods…  My response, there are no right foods, if you eat them in wrong amounts…  Most weight loss failures are the result of losing both muscle and fat, and the metabolism adjusting by slowing down, because the calorie reduction is too drastic…  Stan’s response again was, you guess it, ‘interesting”…

 

So what does work, when it comes to losing weight as fat and keeping it off?  Your approach needs to be customized to you…  What factors should you consider when starting a weight loss program?  The amount and type of food has been customized to your percent of body fat, activity level, exercise schedule, work schedule, health and food preferences…  

 
So the message of customizing and no one size works for everyone was load and clear…  So this year, do not make last years mistake if you need to lose weight…  There is one size which will work and continue to work, the ONE SIZE which fits you…      http://www.thefatlosscoach.com
http://www.thefatlosscoach.com/fat-loss-products.html

No comments:

Post a Comment