Saturday, January 5, 2013

Weight Loss Success


Weight Loss Success

My name is Denise and I live in Connecticut. I am 48 years old and have battled my weight and food addictions my whole life. A few years ago, I took a health assessment test through my employer to check my "numbers" (blood pressure, BMI, cholesterol, etc.). What I discovered made me realize that I needed to make some changes in my life. I had read a few books about the food industry in this country and decided I would stop eating meat. In doing so, I ate more carbohydrates to compensate for the lack of protein and started gaining more weight, even though I was exercising.

 

I knew a co-worker who had major success with weight loss and a healthy lifestyle and was keeping it off. When I asked her about it, she told me about this unique nutritionist she was seeing named Charlie Remington. She told me about her meal plan and exercise regimen. Originally I thought I could never be so disciplined. I didn't want to set myself up for another failure. I thought about it for a few more months and reached out to Charlie. I met with Charlie a few times and received my own personalized meal plan. The first few weeks were tough. I felt like I was going through some sort of de-tox (which I was). Initially, I did not even feel like exercising. After a short time, I had a renewed sense of energy and stamina.

 
Through the food plan Charlie designed for me, I eat 4 meals per day (every 4 hours). I have lots of energy. I sleep better. My mood is better. I exercise almost every day and feel years younger. Since changing my ways to a healthy lifestyle, I have run many 5K races and do the Pump Fitness program at home. I walk, bike ride, snow shoe, and am outdoors every chance I get. I also feel like I'm setting a good example for my teenage son, my husband, and family & friends. So, the pressure is on to keep it up. I have lost 45 pounds and have kept it off.

I am approaching the three-year mark from when I first met Charlie and I can honestly say that he and his program have changed my life. I have had countless people approach me about my success. I have been told that I inspire them and they want to know what to do. Like my co-worker, mentor, and friend did for me, I send them all to Charlie. Thank you, Charlie Remington, for teaching me how to eat right, often, and in the right amounts. Diets are temporary. This is a lifestyle change that is forever and feels so good.

So, if you are thinking about making some changes to better yourself and get healthier, go see Charlie. Don't doubt yourself. If I can do it, so can you. http://www.thefatlosscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment