Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weight Loss Journey

Weight Loss Journey
 
Three and a half years ago, as a birthday gift to myself, I decided to meet with Charlie. At 185 pounds, I decided I had enough. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, I only knew I had to do something to change my life. I put my faith in Charlie and in myself that I could live a healthier longer life.   My journey began in March of 2009 and by December that year I achieved my goal of losing 48 pounds!

Although losing the weight (losing fat not muscle) was amazing, the ultimate reward was how incredible I felt and continue to feel today. I'm the leanest I've ever been in my life and feel the most balanced overall!

... He has been a wonderful mentor and inspiration to me. Not to mention a great friend. He has a been a force in my life and will continue to be! I will be forever indebted to him for helping change my life. I'm a believer!

Charlie-thank you for your constant guidance, your honesty, your passion for what you do, your friendship and most of all, for believing in me!! http://www.thefatlosscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment