Friday, May 23, 2014

LIGHT And DARK Can’t Be In The Same PLACE


LIGHT And DARK Can’t Be In The Same PLACE


 
Today will be just like yesterday and the day before at The Fat Loss Coach office…  The Coach will see twenty plus clients and each session shine the light of the truth on the path of the journey to each client’s destiny…

 
One thing is for certain the light of the truth and the darkness of what is false cannot exist in the same place at the same time… 

 
At my Glastonbury office one of my clients shared with me an inspiring story…  The client is 65 yrs. old and in six weeks had lost 20 lb. of fat…  She said, “Coach I have been so faithful to my new lifestyle”…  She is a vice president of a large insurance company and in charge of European affairs for her company…  On her drive back to the airport with three executives from Europe she pulls over on the highway pulls out her meal and starts to eat…  She tells her passengers I have a new belief in eating that I respect and I am faithful to…  As she is ing her meal she tells the foreign executives I respect my responsibility conducting my business with you and will treat our relationship with the same faithfulness and respect…

All the Coach could say is “wow”…  No better example of the light shining into the darkness of the circumstance…  Let your light of doing what you believe is right shine bright today; believe you can, expect you will, with all your heart and watch the darkness of your situation fade away…  Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment