Wednesday, March 5, 2014

BELIEVE You Can / Expect You WILL / With All Your STRENGTH


BELIEVE You Can / Expect You WILL / With All Your STRENGTH

 
Yesterday I met with one of my clients named Salvatore who has now lost a miraculous 111 lb….  What is so ironic is Sal’s name means exactly what has happened to him…  The name Salvatore means savior, and I believe my Savior the Lord used me to save Sal from the imprisonment of being over-weight sentenced to poor health and poor quality of life…

 
Each time Sal visits me he comes with his sister Nancy a wonderful supporter and sometimes her young son Sergio…  During my coaching session I was motivating Sal building his faith and I make this statement, “NOTHING can defeat you”…  Well little Sergio shouts out “kryptonite can”…  The little superman might be right, but last time I checked the Coach didn’t put any kryptonite in Salvatore’s meals…

 
Coach’s tip of the day: BELIEVE you can, EXPECT you will, with ALL your STRENGTH and NOTHING can defeat you, not even kryptonite…  Coach www.thefatlosscoach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment