Wednesday, March 5, 2014


The BEST GIFT Of All


 
Today was a special day for the Fat Loss Coach…  Over the years the Coach has received so many wonderful tokens of appreciation, but the one I received today brought both a smile and a tear at the same time…

 
I would be meeting with Dita one of my clients today and it’s her birthday; so the Coach sent her a note wishing her a happy birthday…  This is the response I received back…  Coach 5 years ago today I met you and you helped change my life forever… The greatest birthday gift I have ever given myself is YOU!!

 
Sometimes the best give we can receive is the gift we give to ourselves, when we decide to LOVE ourselves…  Dita and the Coach have celebrated five birthdays together and each one is more special than the previous…  Dita has lost 40 lb. of body fat and has kept it off for five years…  She has been a Fat Loss Coach AllStar for five years and it has been my honor to have played a small part in her success…  Happy birthday Dita you are God’s gift to the rest of us…  Coach
www.thefatlosscoach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment