Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SHOW ME THE WAY


SHOW ME THE WAY


 
Last week as I was preparing for my seminar to open a new Fat Loss Coach office at Peak Fitness in Seymour, CT I was given a prophetic word tonight they will “SEE MORE”…  I knew something special was about to happen…  So later on the same day I received a call from a couple needing my help with a strange request, “can we bring our dog to the meeting”…  No one had ever requested this before, but it all made sense once was I learned James one of my new guests was blind…

 
The couple liked my nutrition concept and enrolled in the 12 week Fat Loss Challenge…  The first appointment was booked for one week after our innitial meeting… Three nights in a row before the meeting in my sleep I hear the words “lite-mayo”…  Well after having created thousands of programs the words lite mayo did not seem odd, because I use it all the time in client meals…

 
Well at my next meeting with Kari and James I learn James’s seeing eye dog is named “Mayo” and Mayo is James eyes guiding him to the Coach who is going to make James Lite…  OMG…  Then I start to think Mayo and the Coach have a lot in common…

 
Most who come to see The Fat Loss Coach have been “blinded” by lack of knowledge and poor eating behavior…  So I become their eyes to help them understand their hormone and metabolic responses to right foods, right amounts and right schedule of meals and show them the way to their ideal weight and health…

God is so amazing, I believe God will now use James to show the rest of us if James can find his way to his ideal weight, we all can…  I’m so happy to have Mayo a part of the Fat Loss Coach’s team to help all to “SEE MORE”…  Coach
www.thefatlosscoach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment