Tuesday, February 24, 2015

BEST EXERCISE TO BECOME LEAN IS TO STAY HUMBLE

BEST EXERCISE TO BECOME LEAN IS TO STAY HUMBLE

Over the years I believe one of the major roles of The Fat Loss Coach has been to teach my clients the role exercise plays in reaching their ideal body composition… When I create a program I customize the nutrition meal plan based on body fat percentage, activity level, exercise schedule, food preferences and any medical condition, which might exist… Most of the time new clients have too much emphasis placed on exercise and not enough on hormone responses to foods habits… They are quickly taught hours of exercise cannot compare with over 100 hours of hormone responses to blood sugar based on quality, amount and timing of foods consumed… In the simplest of terms, “you cannot outrun a bad diet”…
Once the program has been created my primary role then becomes coaching this new knowledge into a spirit, mind and body lifestyle… The meal plan goes from something my client is physically doing into someone they are becoming… Many of my coaching sessions are spiritually influenced, sometimes the message is so simple, but always profound…
One night a few years ago in prayer the Lord said to me, “Those with a humble spirit will receive the maximum of my Grace”… Most times there will be some type of confirmation in what I just heard… The next morning one of my friends who posts regularly about dog rescue posts his story of the day… Being a dog lover I read most of the stories, and this days was quite special… It was the story of an abandoned dog in Texas, he is from a town named Humble and the dog’s name is Max… Could the confirmation be any more special the dog is a Sheppard…
A humble spirit is a daily exercise of this is where I am and this is where I can improve… As we recognize our weaknesses before God; His grace and strength is made perfect in our weakness… God bless… Coach www.thefatlosscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment