Tuesday, February 24, 2015

YOUR BODY IS YOUR HOUSE

The most valuable property you will ever own is the one looking at you in the mirror every day… Several years ago Coach had a successful infomercial and my investor partner’s family was very wealthy… In fact they owned a townhouse on Park Ave in New York… Coach used to stay at the townhouse during New York marketing meetings… One hot summer day as my partner and I walked across Park Ave in tank tops; horns started tooting and I turned to the millionaire and said; they think I’m the millionaire…

Well most of us won’t ever own a castle or a townhouse on Park Ave, but we can look like we do… God gave each one body, which lasts your whole life… When older clients who have had joint replacements visit me I ask this question… Does your artificial joint work as well as the one God originally gave you? I think scientific advancements are wonderful, but no one creates like God… Your body is the house you live in; where else will you live? Treat your body with love and respect… God bless… Coach www.thefatlosscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment