Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Fat Loss GRADUATION DAY

Fat Loss GRADUATION DAY
Well over 23 years thousands and thousands have gone through Coach’s program and the transformations are mind blowing… Though they eventually all say goodbye to Coach all of them have blessed me in a way they will never know… Today I received this message from one getting ready to leave and it brought a tear to Coach’s eye…
“Although I am sad today will be my last weigh in, I am happy with my results. I have now learned the importance of fueling my body with the right foods in the right amounts at the right time. Thanks for all the knowledge Coach!!! I’m ready to continue my life journey on my own”…
Her name is Krystina and before she left we watched on my new big screen Casting Crowns “Voice of Truth”… As we wiped our eyes I prayed no matter what voices call out to her, The Lord’s voice inside her will keep her on the path of the truth she has learned and she will be blessed with long life and good health…
Krystina has lost 30 lb. of fat and her body fat percentage dropped from 42% to 28%... What is so amazing about her transformation is at 20 years old she had never been at her ideal weight… Well Coach is happy to report those days are gone and she can now enjoy her new healthy lifestyle… God bless… Coachwww.thefatlosscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment