Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fat Loss Coach Teaching New Standard To Evaluate Healthy Weight

TIME for a NEW Standard to Evaluate Healthy Weight

If you been reading my posts you know Coach has introduced a new accurate and easily accessible way to measure body analysis… This moves light years away from going by your weight and BMI to determine where you stand…

Coach was the first one to have his body scanned… As I looked at the report I saw my BMI was 29%... Now if you know the standards of BMI a male with a BMI of 29 is considered obese… There could be no greater example it’s time for a NEW standard… Coach included an example of scan report in this post to give you an idea of the detailed analysis of the Fat Loss Coach body scan and allow you to take control of what you can’t see… Coach’s goal is to get leaner than the photo in my poster… What is your goal? God bless… Coachwww.thefatlosscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment